Welcome to the home page for the 2019 Dahlin Invitational tournament hosted by Palomar College on Nov 22, 2019 for College students.
Status: Tournament Completed
We are super excited about Friday!! A huge thank you to Roxanne Tuscany and the entire Grossmont crew for all of their help. A few pieces of information for Friday.
*Please park in LOT 7. All other lots will be ticketed.
* The Wi-Fi guest info: User: gcwireless, password: ball884
*Room 51-575 is extemp prep
* Judges room will be in Griffin Gate and the Student Center will be open.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Looking forward to seeing you on Friday at Grossmont!
The Palomar College Forensics Team is proud to announce the Ray Dahlin Invitational. This Individual Events open-division tournament will be held Friday, November 22, at Grossmont College.
The Ray Dahlin Invitational will offer:
· Two preliminary rounds of competition breaking to final rounds in the early evening.
· Four rounds of IPDA with two elims to run concurrently with IE’s.
· A swing tournament opportunity in conjunction with the Griffin Invitational to be held Saturday and Sunday.
· An assortment of food for the judges and lunch provided for the students.
· Sweepstakes trophies for the top three 4-year and 2-year schools. All finalists will receive awards. We will not be offering a novice division but “Top-Novices” will be awarded in all events.
Friday, November 22, 2018
9:30 AM Registration – Student Center
9:45 Extemp Draw
10:00-11:15 Round I: Pattern A, IPDA Round 1
11:15 Extemp Draw
11:30-12:45 Round II: Pattern A, IPDA Round 2
12:45-1:15 Lunch Break
1:15-2:30 Round I: Pattern B, IPDA Round 3
2:30-3:45 Round II: Pattern B, IPDA Round 4
3:45 Extemp Draw
4:00-5:15 Pattern A Finals, IPDA Elim 1
5:30-6:45 Pattern B Finals, IPDA Elim 2
7:00 or ASAP Awards Ceremony
Hope to see you there!
Marquesa Cook Whearty