Welcome to the home page for the 2019 Dahlin Invitational tournament hosted by Palomar College on Nov 22, 2019 for College students.
Status: Accepting Entries
The Palomar College Forensics Team is proud to announce the Ray Dahlin Invitational. This Individual Events open-division tournament will be held Friday, November 22, at Grossmont College.
The Ray Dahlin Invitational will offer:
· Two preliminary rounds of competition breaking to final rounds in the early evening.
· Four rounds of IPDA with two elims to run concurrently with IE’s.
· A swing tournament opportunity in conjunction with the Griffin Invitational to be held Saturday and Sunday.
· An assortment of food for the judges and lunch provided for the students.
· Sweepstakes trophies for the top three 4-year and 2-year schools. All finalists will receive awards. We will not be offering a novice division but “Top-Novices” will be awarded in all events.
Friday, November 22, 2018
9:30 AM Registration – Student Center
9:45 Extemp Draw
10:00-11:15 Round I: Pattern A, IPDA Round 1
11:15 Extemp Draw
11:30-12:45 Round II: Pattern A, IPDA Round 2
12:45-1:15 Lunch Break
1:15-2:30 Round I: Pattern B, IPDA Round 3
2:30-3:45 Round II: Pattern B, IPDA Round 4
3:45 Extemp Draw
4:00-5:15 Pattern A Finals, IPDA Elim 1
5:30-6:45 Pattern B Finals, IPDA Elim 2
7:00 or ASAP Awards Ceremony
Hope to see you there!
Marquesa Cook Whearty
(San Diego State University on Oct 05