Welcome to the home page for the 2020 PSCFA Warm Up tournament hosted by Online on Oct 3-4, 2020 for College students.
Status: Tournament Completed
Thank you for your participation in the PSCFA Warm Up! Just a few things to make sure the day runs smoothly.
All tournament fees will be handled with Das via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email Das today to pay your entry fees. If you will be competing tomorrow, you may contact him then.
If you need any assistance navigating the tournament, please visit
Extemp topics will be distributed in the following room
- You will receive an email 10 minutes before the round. It will either provide you a link to your round room and eballot, or ask that you please stand by in case we need to push you a ballot. The judges stand by room can be visited at this link: https://8x8.vc/PSCFAWarmupJudgeStandby
- If you do not receive an email 10 minutes before the round, please head to the judges stand by room.
- If we do not need you for the round, you will get another email after letting you know you are good to go for the round!
- Please make sure to check your spam folders for your ballots!
- Please make sure competitors also check their spam folders for postings.
- The postings will contain their room link, and will also be sent 10 minutes before the round.
For the IE portion of the tournament:
- Competitors who are double entered will receive links to both of their rooms. To sign in, please have competitors type their name in the chat to mirror signing into a classroom, before heading to their other round.
- Please inform competitors to make sure they enter rooms with muted microphones, as to not interrupt another speaker.
Again, feel free to call, text, or email me at email@example.com and 714-553-0260 for any questions. Excited for a wonderful yet weird start to our season!
- Twee Pham, Tournament Director
- To prepare your competitors and judges for this new online format, visit the PSCFA.org website and under the “Videos” tab, please review the “Resources for Online Tournaments" Guides. These will be a huge ease to getting you comfortable competing and judging in this online space.
- Because this is an online tournament, slow internet speeds can cause issues for speakers, judges, and tournament staff. Test your internet speed on SpeakEasy.net. Anything less than 6 mbps upload/download will cause video/audio problems.
- We strongly recommend each school has judges on standby who are familiar with internet tournaments in case there are internet issues for their originally registered judges.
- The tournament will use synchronous video conferencing. Please see the Best Practices section of this invite for tips on how to effectively use the platform.
- We will offer four (4) rounds of Open, Junior, and Novice (divisions might be collapsed due to lack of entries) NFA-LD, NPDA and IPDA debate on Saturday. Sunday will offer the usual two (2) rounds of all PSCFA individual events for Open, Junior, and Novice competitors.
- The awards ceremony will be live-streamed on YouTube.
|HELP ROOM||PARLI TOPICS|
|STAND-BY JUDGES ROOM||EXTEMP PREP|
Wed 09/30/20 6:00 pm Pacific
Fri 10/02/20 12:00 pm Pacific
Reg System Shutdown