Welcome to the home page for the 2022 Mendoza Debates at Lee College tournament hosted by Lee College on Feb 4-6, 2022 for College students.
Status: Tournament Completed
Welcome to the virtual 2022 Mendoza Debates at Lee College. We'll be featuring six preliminary rounds of IPDA Debate in all four divisions and four preliminary rounds of TIPDA Debate via the Yaatly platform.
When making your entries, please remember that:
- All entries must be covered.
- Please make certain that you include working email addresses for all competitors, judges, and coaches to all us to push ballots in both prelim and elim rounds. Please have your ALL competitors, coaches, and judges VERIFY their email addresses
- Remember that all programs are committed to judge for the full tournament, including all elimination rounds.
- We would also ask that ALL competitors be listed as judges in your program's entry portal. This will aid all tournaments greatly during elimination rounds for accessing non-advancing competitors. To clarify, you will not be entering them as judges for prelims of any tournament, but having them already in your judging list will aid tournaments in keeping things running smoothly and ensure that all judges used in all phases of a tournament will have valid email address for ballots. Please encourage all students and staff to personally verify their email addresses prior to the tournament. (Updated 1/18/22)
- Please note that the invitation for the tournament can be found on the IPDA Website.
For electronic payment, you may use PayPal with the account "firstname.lastname@example.org" as the vendor.
Thu 01/20/22 12:00 pm
Start registration (schools can begin registering competitors and judges)
Wed 02/02/22 12:00 pm
Close registration (schools can not edit their registration)