Welcome to the home page for the 2020 MAFA State Championship Tournament tournament hosted by Crowder College on Feb 14-15, 2020 for College students.
Status: Tournament Completed
Hello Forensic Friends.
It is my pleasure to invite you to the 2020 Missouri Association of Forensic Activities (MAFA) Championship Tournament. This is the Missouri State Tournament, but we also welcome our friends from other states. Please consider joining us at Crowder College, Neosho, MO on Friday, February 14th and Saturday, February 15th for two days of comprehensive forensic education and competition. While the invitation outlines the specifics of the tournament, highlights include…
• Four rounds of debate in three formats with novice divisions where entries warrant
• A full slate of AFA-NIET individual events
• Dinner Friday, lunch Saturday, and a continental breakfast both days
• Awards for all elimination round competitors in all events
• A full slate of events in a two-day schedule, allowing for a Sunday of either leisurely travel back home, or a day at home without forensics
• Affordable fees
• The majority of the competitive rounds within an easy walk
Mon 02/10/20 5:00 pm Central
Tue 02/11/20 5:00 pm Central