Welcome to the home page for the 2020 LSUS Red River Classic tournament hosted by Louisiana State University Shreveport on Nov 7-8, 2020 for College students.
Status: Accepting Entries
The LSUS Debate Team invites you to the 46thAnnual Red River Forensics Classic. This tournament will run Nov. 7-8, 2020. The Red River Classic will offer competition in all four IPDA divisions (Professional, Varsity, Junior Varsity, & Novice). All preliminary rounds will take place on Saturday with elimination rounds on Sunday.
All entries must be received by Tue., November 3rd, 2020, at 5:00 pm CDT in ForensicsTournament.net. Changes will be accepted without charge until Wed., November 4th, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CDT at which point fees will be set. Late fees will be charged for any changes after the 4th at noon CDT (in addition to any fees associated with the entry); any changes beyond this deadline must be sent to AJ.Edwards@lsus.edu.
When making your entries, please remember that:
- All entries must be covered.
- There is a $5.00 observer fee per non-competitor and non-judge (and one complimentary slot for a single coach). These individuals can be entered via the Pattern B event listed as "Observer".
- Please make certain that you include working email addresses for all competitors, judges, and coaches to all us to push ballots in both prelim and elim rounds. Please have your ALL competitors, coaches, and judges VERIFY their email addresses
- Remember that all programs are committed to judge for the full tournament, including all elimination rounds.
- We would also ask that ALL competitors be listed as judges in your program's entry portal. This will aid all tournaments greatly during elimination rounds for accessing non-advancing competitors. To clarify, you will not be entering them as judges for prelims of any tournament, but having them already in your judging list will aid tournaments in keeping things running smoothly and ensure that all judges used in all phases of a tournament will have valid email address for ballots. Please encourage all students and staff to personally verify their email addresses prior to the tournament.