Welcome to the virtual 2020 Joseph J. Cardot Forensic Invitational at Abilene Christian University. We'll be featuring six preliminary rounds of IPDA Debate in all four divisions.
When making your entries, please remember that:
- All entries must be covered. 1 judge covers 2 debaters.
- You are only allowed 2 extra observers (1 Coach and 1 additional observer).
- If you have the need for additional observers, please contact the tournament host at least one week in advance.
- Please make certain that you include working email addresses for all competitors, judges, and coaches to all us to push ballots in both prelim and Elim rounds. Please have your ALL competitors, coaches, and judges VERIFY their email addresses
- Remember that all programs are committed to judge for the full tournament, including all elimination rounds.
We would also ask that ALL competitors be listed as judges in your program's entry portal. This will aid all tournaments greatly during elimination rounds for accessing non-advancing competitors. To clarify, you will not be entering them as judges for prelims of any tournament, but having them already in your judging list will aid tournaments in keeping things running smoothly and ensure that all judges used in all phases of a tournament will have a valid email address for ballots. Please encourage all students and staff to personally verify their email addresses prior to the tournament.