D. Open IPDA Speaker Prompts
Round 1 - 10:00am
1. Value: A college degree does more good than harm
2. Policy: Homework should be banned
3. Policy: High school should be voluntary
4. Value: Online classes are better than face-to-face
5. Metaphor: Cancel the prom
Round 2 - 11:30 am
1. Policy: The United States should get rid of credit cards
2. Value: Leasing is a better option than buying a new car
3. Policy: Tipping should be abolished
4. Value: Student loans are a bad investment
5. Metaphor: Money can't buy happiness
Round 3 - 1:00pm
1. Policy: Kamala Harris should be the Democratic nominee in 2024
2. Policy: Donald Trump should be the Republican nominee in 2024
3. Value: Divided government is the best government
4. Policy: Voting should be mandatory in federal elections
5. Metaphor: It is time for a new US constitution
Round 4 - 2:30pm
1. Value: The internet is making our society better.
2. Value: Tiktok is the best social media platform.
3. Policy: Online gaming should be recognized as an olympic sport.
4. Policy: Cell phone radiation is dangerous and should be limited.
5. Metaphor: Like and Subscribe
Elim 1 - 4:30pm
1. Value: Celebrity culture does more harm than good
2. Value: Online shopping does more harm than good
3. Policy: The United States Federal Government should make the expanded child tax credit permanent
4. Policy: The United States should adopt Biden's Build Back Better Agenda
5. Metaphor: Never split the party
Elim 2 - 6:00pm
1. Value: Requiring high school algebra does more harm than good
2. Value: Working from home does more harm than good
3. Policy: The United States should adopt stricter gun control laws
4. Policy: The United States should abolish the office of President
5. Metaphor: All’s fair in love and war.